Sunday, November 2, 2008

Standard Poodles are Awesome

We got Brantley a year and a half ago. I wasn't sure what to expect of his personality. You know...poodles are such foo-foo dogs and all. WRONG!!! He is such a wonderful addition to our family, I don't know why we didn't know about this a long time ago. He may just be the happiest dog I've ever seen. Let's play! No wait...let's wrestle!! Oh wait, let's cuddle for a while (I'm really just a lap dog you know). I'll play with my toys for awhile, then we can go outside to play some more!
He is now our company icon www.30A-BeachRentals.com because he is so easy for people to remember. They may not remember my wife or myself, but our dogs (we also have a Welsh Corgi) are unforgettable.

Tell us about your pets!

1 comment:

gravedigger said...

I have 8 dogs 30 horses and 5 cats. They are our life. "Our kids" I have a crested poddle mix and She looks like a crested but is happy happy happy. Just wants to play play play. Know people with poddles and they all love them dearly they say they are great dogs. You can see some of our critters at http://www.spottedhaven.com We are a horse farm. Would love to see pics of your boy. He sounds cute!